• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Does anyone want an updated TFS 1.4.x+

Ok guys I didn't have as much time to dedicate to Black Tek Server this weekend as I had hoped, so instead of doing both a release version and opening the server repository to the public... I decided to settle on one. Since there are more things that need resolving yet, the first "official release" will be pushed back a bit, perhaps next weekend.

However that opens up the good news that everyone has wanted all along. I have made Black Tek Server public now.

I don't expect to receive any PR's or anything, and I am not out here "seeking help". This was always a personal project meant to help me with learning, while also doing something I have wanted to do for years now anyways. That being said, all PR's are very much welcome. I will be trying to accept only those that fit certain guidelines that I don't have completely worked out exactly yet. Give me time to organize it, I know what I want, I just don't know how to express it in defined terms yet.

I will be much more flexible on accepting PR's than what has been observed by other projects over the years, including the main repositories. Things such as unagreeable variable names, or type preference and such, these trivial things wont cause good code to sit there going stale at Black Tek.

Status on Imbuements. They should be working ok now. The bug crash, and bug with :getDuration in lua returning a max of 64 have both been fixed. As always though, I appreciate and look into any reports of bugs and such! Thanks guys, hope you enjoy.

PS. I will also work on getting better documentation for setting up the build, for now please seek help if you have problems, either here or in the only other black tek thread. Alternatively you can add me on discord. Same name as I have here and github, and every where else on the internet.

Back