• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Miracle 7.4 - A New Nostalgic Experience

I like the attribute system, but as we have seen on other servers like the earlier versions of Tibiascape, etc., it can take a lot to get it balanced. Im looking forward to seeing how they end up being balanced for both PVE and PVP. I think its important to consider so that certain attributes dont become overwhelming, especially with attributes like mana leech and others.

Also, I believe speed attributes are important to ensure they are not too overpowered, and maybe they should only be available on boots? also maybe ensure that magic level attributes arent too overwhelming... a knight should still have to work to achieve something like magic level 9.

Other attributes that I think are important to review are these... I hope we see a nice balance in these attributes so they dont become exaggerated, just my thouggts tho.........

Attack Interval Decrease item attack interval
Momentum Chance to decrease your exhaust time by 1 second
Double Bash Chance to attack twice in one turn
Mana Regen Increase character mana regeneration
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im also thinking about the tombs that open randomly in Ankh, how will logging out there work? Something that could be useful is to be able to log out characters there during the day when the tomb is open to make it possible for sneaks. But if you log in the next day when the tomb is closed, you should be sent back to the temple, so that you cant log out and abuse it the next day by exping in a closed tomb.

I like the attribute system, but as we have seen on other servers like the earlier versions of Tibiascape, etc., it can take a lot to get it balanced. Im looking forward to seeing how they end up being balanced for both PVE and PVP. I think its important to consider so that certain attributes dont become overwhelming, especially with attributes like mana leech and others.

Also, I believe speed attributes are important to ensure they are not too overpowered, and maybe they should only be available on boots? also maybe ensure that magic level attributes arent too overwhelming... a knight should still have to work to achieve something like magic level 9.

Other attributes that I think are important to review are these... I hope we see a nice balance in these attributes so they dont become exaggerated, just my thouggts tho.........

Attack Interval Decrease item attack interval
Momentum Chance to decrease your exhaust time by 1 second
Double Bash Chance to attack twice in one turn
Mana Regen Increase character mana regeneration
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im also thinking about the tombs that open randomly in Ankh, how will logging out there work? Something that could be useful is to be able to log out characters there during the day when the tomb is open to make it possible for sneaks. But if you log in the next day when the tomb is closed, you should be sent back to the temple, so that you cant log out and abuse it the next day by exping in a closed tomb.

Thanks for your feedback. We are aware of all of these things you mentioned and we are working on the things to get balanced. We'll change some attributes to lower values, and remove some of them on some item categories. About mana leech, we use same thing as global, even if you use GFB on monsters and active leech, the next affected monsters will have 1/10 of your leech percentage.

About tombs, you will be able to login inside of that normally. We think that even logging inside of it, players will need to refill supply, and others can't just go there to refill who are on tombs. We can remember that 7.4 versions have a lot of tricks on gameplay that we could make to get some advantage or even in PvP.

Thanks for your feedback. We are aware of all of these things you mentioned and we are working on the things to get balanced. We'll change some attributes to lower values, and remove some of them on some item categories. About mana leech, we use same thing as global, even if you use GFB on monsters and active leech, the next affected monsters will have 1/10 of your leech percentage.

About tombs, you will be able to login inside of that normally. We think that even logging inside of it, players will need to refill supply, and others can't just go there to refill who are on tombs. We can remember that 7.4 versions have a lot of tricks on gameplay that we could make to get some advantage or even in PvP.

so in theory, you could jump in with 3 capchars with hundreds of bp gfb and push a mage while the tomb is closed for everyone. I guess thats a strategy that will be used by several warteams, so there will probably be a fight inside and someone will come out victorious with supplies to exp undisturbed all day. It might be interesting, I'm not entirely sure what I think about it though.

And also what made u decide to remove high risk zone?

so in theory, you could jump in with 3 capchars with hundreds of bp gfb and push a mage while the tomb is closed for everyone. I guess thats a strategy that will be used by several warteams, so there will probably be a fight inside and someone will come out victorious with supplies to exp undisturbed all day. It might be interesting, I'm not entirely sure what I think about it though.

And also what made u decide to remove high risk zone?

Hello! You are right, tombs should be no-logout zones now.

About high hisk zone, we have received a lot of negative feedback about it, so we have decided to organize this idea better. We initially thought of this as an additional way to balance the tombs, but in the end it wasn't necessary.

We are close of our official release and we want to invite you for the open test server that will be opened today 14/05 - 17:00 GMT -3. Anyone will be able to try out Miracle on this time.

Back