• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer 12.x Assets spr/otb usage for 8.6 (TFS 1.5)

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Looking for some help getting my client to run the 12.x assets properly. I've already converted them to 8.6, the client loads the files; however depending on the area some things fail to load and cause issues. @Evil Puncker mentioned simply reloading the attributes in the Item Editor, however that leads me to the next problem of not being able to open the files in the Item Editor.

Anyone with some time/experience, I'd be happy to compensate an hour of time through PayPal so I can get moving on updates.

Last edited:
If anyone has time to help with this, I'll happily compensate you for your efforts!

Bounty: 30USD - If it takes longer than an hour we can discuss the price.

Bounty: 40USD

Example of issue:
View attachment 73836

This can be replicated by taking the files from -> Downgraded 12.x assets to .dat/.spr format (https://otland.net/threads/downgraded-12-x-assets-to-dat-spr-format.273902/)
Then downgrading them through ODB to client 8.6 v2; then using the compiled files with the game client.
I've been told reloading the attributes of the file will fix the issue; but have been unable to do so without errors.

i already solve your problem check the other post and msg me if need some another file

i already solve your problem check the other post and msg me if need some another file
Using the updated files results in the same effect as my edits unfortunately - it looks like we are doing the same thing.

1677908723863.png

So decided to go back to testing my old files I had edited... I've gotten it working.

1677909321643.png

1677909354904.png

I suppose technically Ive had this resolved since 12/23/2022 @ 6AM.
All I did was take the OTB file I generated, threw it into a test server.. loaded the bugged client into the test server.. no more bugs/black squares.

Last edited:
I supposed technically Ive had this resolved since 12/23/2022 @ 6AM.
All I did was take the OTB file I generated, threw it into a test server.. loaded the bugged client into the test server.. no more bugs/black squares.

Autosolve 2 half months later LMAO

Autosolve 2 half months later LMAO
Bruh; when I tell you my anxiety and depression hold me back from completing the things I want to do - sheeeeeeesh; this is a prime example. I see the black squares and I'm like "You've broken enough; pay someone for help" rather than thinking - why not apply that OTB file update too.. LOL

Back