• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Is it possible to convert all items from Asynchronous to Synchronous at same time?

I don't see that flagging can be edited that simple. You should check ObjectBuilder source and search for Asynchronous parameter to see how it's handled by the software itself. Good luck! ^^

Yeah but I want all items Synchronous
I know this is irrelevant, but I am curious... why do you wish the animations to be synchronous instead of asynchronous?

I guess it might look kind of cool if everything was timed to be doing the same thing at same time, maybe a bit reminiscent of some older sprite based rpg's.

I know this is irrelevant, but I am curious... why do you wish the animations to be synchronous instead of asynchronous?

I guess it might look kind of cool if everything was timed to be doing the same thing at same time, maybe a bit reminiscent of some older sprite based rpg's.

That's actually because im using 13.x sprites with 8.60 sprites mixed

So this means everything under itemID 11704 or something like this is 8.60 original sprites and everything above is from 13.x
And the tibia sprites for 8.60 are actually bugging if async is on.
I prefer to have everything to have sync to get the best retro tibia 8.60 feeling even with newer sprites :D

Back