• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [8.6] Priestina - New And Fresh RoxoR!

DanneZ

Web-Scripting-Design-Host
Reaction score

2lj3i9z.png

RoxoR is back!

Server is currently ONLINE
Ip: Priestina.hopto.org (7171)

Quick information:

Remapped RoxoR map with custom quests and areas
Private accounts and characters
Online 24/7
Hosted in Europe, Sweden
Version: 8.6
Pvp -E
Guild Wars
Events
Puzzle Quest
Upgraded RoxoR Donations

Exp Stages:
# 1 - 20 --> 2200x
# 21-30 --> 1200x
# 31-50 --> 1000x
# 51-80 --> 600x
# 81-100 --> 400x
# 101-120 --> 220x
# 121-130 --> 80x
# 131-150 --> 60x
# 151-170 --> 50x
# 171-220 --> 25x
# 221-250 --> 13x
# 251-299 --> 7x
# 300 --> 5x

Rates:
# Magic Level: 20
# Skills: 30
# Loot: 4
# Spawn: 6

2wgaw6c.png

More information you can find here:
Preistina - 8.60

I hope to see you Online!

Yours DanneZ.​

In my experience every roxor server is basically identical.
So what I'm asking is if there are any unique features that separates your server from other roxor map servers

guys he stealed donation items and ideas by a real owner .."dalale,punisher".. and his ot is really bugged but as u want guys i just warning you not to play..

better wait for a real roxxor since someone who dont know anything about is making... when bugg come he wont know to fix that... trust me dalale is real owner

of this kind idea/items ...but the map is his must say that..guys i just warning you ...as u want good luck^^

guys he stealed donation items and ideas by a real owner .."dalale,punisher".. and his ot is really bugged but as u want guys i just warning you not to play..

better wait for a real roxxor since someone who dont know anything about is making... when bugg come he wont know to fix that... trust me dalale is real owner

of this kind idea/items ...but the map is his must say that..guys i just warning you ...as u want good luck^^

This guys is my friend!
So I bealive him!
+
I played dalale ots before by rox666 so I guess he is saying the truth

rox666 my best friend. i played dalale ots too, this 1 fake i agree with rox666

Btw have fun with lag ot :D

Server is currently OFFLINE

Last edited:
DDos is just a way of saying you guys don't have a Life and a waste of your time.

Back