• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why Teams are not going lunar ?

Why Teams are not going lunar ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
maybe if all teams transfer they will find opponents to fight, you think that fight in a server with 10-30 noobchars, 140 ml lvl 100 mages, and 350 hit on ava is no reason to transfer ?

you still haven't answered to my question

dont get me wrong but i wont, i have no time do argue you ar enot looking for an answer but to a forum battle

xdd

Listen to me, each one of us have some 250~ chars on lunar, it's absolutly enough to beat ur team there.

I don't see a point to transfer there our mainchars if you won't give us any resistance. To make lunar's transfer atleast a little bit worthwhile we would have to split up on 2 teams.

'cuz there is noone to fight'
someone has to make the first move else nothing will happen xd
but trevor its not worth trying to convince ppl they dont want to lose lvl 350 to 250 and there is no shared exp bonus on lunar
ahh ye i forgot another excuse by patryk siwek 'IMMORTAL MAGES'

kzzzzz sad but true rly

not charlovers but rpgers. 50% people from teams won't go to lunar beacuse they won't take 400 lvl during botting on warzones because they will get to less exp

@TrevorLuciferus how u make post why we dont go lunar to fight if ur team is the 1st who like stay here with aval,ue etc cant play on ot without these options to fight.xD

Humm tell me one single war that your team didnt used ava, ue etc and i will say you are right . Come on man, are you kidding , joking or seriously retarded ? you dont have to go too far to see how delusional your answer is .... scroll down the threads of this forum and you will see your teamates admiting they avalanched because veziv made ue, or that they mad eue because veziv avalanched. In the end of the day all shadowcores etams use, will use, and used avalanche and ue to win fights and break defenses, deny that and you are retarded becauase we all got eyes

Last edited:
good fights with your team? joke of year lol

what is the difference ? you use different avalanche hotkeys when you fight against jordi or against any other team ? or your ue combo will be less strong hiting jordi members ? isnt your team using ava, ue, and fighting on a server with noobchars skullbashing ? arent your members botting warzone or hunting inqui manual like charlovers ? why do you think your team is better than jordi while the "modus operandis " of both teams is the fucking same ?

shadowcores oficial song 2014

Back