• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for [Dev] - TFS 1.2 - Tibia 8.0

urigazzola

Reaction score
Hey folks!

I'm stepping in to join this awesome community 😎👌

Since the early days of Tibia, I've been hooked on this addictive .exe thing, just like many of you.
From the good old Tibia 7.4 days till now, I've seen firsthand all the growth and evolution of this unique game.

Now, I'm diving into a new adventure, setting up my own OTServer. With a server based on TFS 1.2 Tibia Downgrade 8.0, I'm super excited to create a unique experience for players.

But here's the deal: I'm an Economist, not a Developer 😅 So, a simple change in the Source code is a huge challenge for me.
To make all this happen, I'm on the lookout for talented developers who are keen to jump on board with me. And of course, I'm willing to pay a fair amount for your services and skills.

Here are some of the scripts I'm interested in implementing:

• Bless Protecting Items on Death:
  • Simultaneous Exhaustion between Healing, Attack, and Support Spells:
  • Stackable Runes and Potions:
If you're a developer and intrigued by the offer, I'm eager to hear your ideas and collaborate to make my server a reality. Please get in touch with me to discuss details and potential partnerships.

Brief
  • TFS 1.2
  • Tibia 8.0
  • Looking for - Dev
  • Job - paid for it

Thanks!
1715655746380.png

Hey folks!

I'm stepping in to join this awesome community 😎👌

Since the early days of Tibia, I've been hooked on this addictive .exe thing, just like many of you.
From the good old Tibia 7.4 days till now, I've seen firsthand all the growth and evolution of this unique game.

Now, I'm diving into a new adventure, setting up my own OTServer. With a server based on TFS 1.2 Tibia Downgrade 8.0, I'm super excited to create a unique experience for players.

But here's the deal: I'm an Economist, not a Developer 😅 So, a simple change in the Source code is a huge challenge for me.
To make all this happen, I'm on the lookout for talented developers who are keen to jump on board with me. And of course, I'm willing to pay a fair amount for your services and skills.

Here are some of the scripts I'm interested in implementing:

• Bless Protecting Items on Death:
  • Simultaneous Exhaustion between Healing, Attack, and Support Spells:
  • Stackable Runes and Potions:
If you're a developer and intrigued by the offer, I'm eager to hear your ideas and collaborate to make my server a reality. Please get in touch with me to discuss details and potential partnerships.

Brief
  • TFS 1.2
  • Tibia 8.0
  • Looking for - Dev
  • Job - paid for it

Thanks!
View attachment 84652
If you still need help you can msg me in my discord .jerop I have only 5 days if you interest on my help I may finish the work your want in hours you can check my profile and call me any time <3

Back