• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Satera, custom made 24/7 map!

Kero666

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm playing this server and I think it's really awesome. Gms are very nice and to be honest I've never seen a better custom made map.

There are no freaking teleports and that's nice, I just did an awesome quest which actually made me think lol!

Anyways, I really recommend it to everyone, there's like 12 people online now and that's sad. Let's make it a 100 ;D

The homepage is Http://satera.hopto.org
It's an 8.50 server and port is 7171.
The IP is the same as the homepage.

I hope more people wants to come because it freaking rocks! I talked to a GM today and he said they would implent war system this weekend with a lot of updates.
Also they have system to get clothes and things like that..

Hope people wants to try it out!

The name of the GMs are GM Brygga and GM Bro. GM Bro is online right now if you wanna talk to him:D

Take care everyone, hope to see you in Satera ;D

I see no point in having a nice map if it takes two day's to get level 200. :x But goodluck.

I see no point in having a nice map if it takes two day's to get level 200. :x But goodluck.

Well I get your point but if you just want a quick fix it's not the server for you.

The point of the server is not tping around and getting lvl /infinite and then go around pking to get bored.

It's to make lvl and try out the quests, have fun with the community, create a guild, go to war and lots of stuff.

It's like having sex and ejaculating after 2 seconds, what's the fun in that?

Oh you mean getting lvl 200 in 2 days is too fast?
Well if you play like a maniac I guess it's possible to get lvl 200 in 2 days but if you look at the XP ratio.. after lvl 200 it'll take you a looooooot of time to get higher lvl.

Also, who said there's no content for high lvl people?

Honestly, I enjoy this map and if you can't come with constructive critisizm gtfo.

Try the map, get lvl 200 and if you still want to whine, you're welcome to do so

Uhm, learn to read, I was constructive? I said goodluck. I just shared my opinion, which I'm free to do.

Uhm, learn to read, I was constructive? I said goodluck. I just shared my opinion, which I'm free to do.

Yeah I kind of showed you that I am capable of reading. You still write comments which are of no means necessary.
Of course you are allowed to share you're opinion but honestly, what does your comment have to do with our server? Even tried to play it?

And NO, you wasn't constructive. Wikipedia is your friend, maybe it'll teach you how to write constructive comments.

As i said the map is nice, i logged on and saw it. Yet high scores everyone's got to level 200 within 3 days. Wikipedia won't show me how to write constructive comments, lol.

i actually love the server! the GMs are amazingly nice and it has some challenge to it! i especially like how it takes time to get skills instead of 1 skill level/second! also i love how u can just find random quests, anywhere! love it! :thumbup:

Back