• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mix Tibia 8.0 and browser game. Developer thread

Nice feature. Will manual XP be reduced to 1x in release?
I am enjoying playing only the "idle" part of the game tbh, I wish manual players didn't compete with unfair advantage

After the start, all statistics will be x1.

It promises to be very interesting. Did any server test with 120 people?

New record: 123 players are logged in.

maybe it isn't counting those players that are not really online/active (but just afk hunting and their character is online) - possibly otservlist is thinking that is spoofing numbers?
the whole purpose of the server is so you don't really play much, you just idle and see the numbers go up (it is actually enjoyable) so that 123 players online mark is a good one

We start on May 24!

The Otslist does not count players who are inactive for more than 15 minutes in the game. Here, these players check their character's EXP statistics in the browser and collect loot on the website, so I count them as online players. This is not OTS in the classic sense :) As I wrote, it is a mix of a browser game and Tibia.

We start on May 24!

The Otslist does not count players who are inactive for more than 15 minutes in the game. Here, these players check their character's EXP statistics in the browser and collect loot on the website, so I count them as online players. This is not OTS in the classic sense :) As I wrote, it is a mix of a browser game and Tibia.
officially will it be possible to play only through a browser?

Theoretically yes. By using only the browser you will not be able to complete quests in the game, you will not change EQ and you will not perform many other fascinating activities.

Back